Tuesday, 24 April 2007

Cause Goober made me do it!

ABOUT ME MEME

Relationship status: free as a bird
Height: 5’3 (yes, short)
Shoe: sometimes 7, sometimes 8, depending on the shoe
Parents still together: Not since I was 3
Siblings: Two. Older bro and older sis.
Pets: none. Would love a dog but studio living isn’t really the best place for a pup. Neither is my lifestyle (not home all that much)

FAVOURITES
Colour: Yellow
Number: 2, 4 or anything even. (what’s the go with 5?!)
Animal: Dog dog doggy dog, I love ‘em
Drinks: Water. Weird, I know. I crave it tho.
Soda: Coke – real stuff too, not pepsi.
Book: Ditto to goober. Just one? I don’t know. Impossible! But Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert rates pretty high.

DO YOU?
Colour your hair: Not for ages, used to do rinses alllll the time when younger tho. Now I’m too lazy and poor.
Have tattoos: Star on the inside of my right wrist, 3 small stars on small of back (my friend has a matching one)
Piercings: labrette, tongue, belly, ears pierced (2 in left ear) and used to have nose but not anymore.
Know how to drive: auto all the way!

HAVE YOU EVER?
Been in a physical fight: Just when I was little, with my sister (strangely, not my bro).
Kicked someone in the nuts: Um, yes. Sometimes just flicked them too, and figured out that hurts just as much. Heheh LOL. (sorry goobs)
Stolen anything: Um, not really. But I have knowingly walked away with more change than I should have received a number of times! (not telling you the last time)
Held a gun: Only a plastic one.
Drank: Confirmed binge drinker (double ditto to this)
Cried over a girl: Yes. It sux to lose good friends.
Been in love: Go figure. I thought so but surely it has to be reciprocated to be real? Again, go figure.
Lied to someone: Who hasn’t??
Cried over a boy: Way too many times. I think that has more to do with my own self-esteem rather than the boy per se…

CURRENTS
Current clothing: Am curled up on the couch after a long, rainy day at work so just managed to flick off the boots. So currently, black top, denim skirt and one pink sock and one blue sock.
Current mood: tired… but content. Looking forward to a day off tomorrow too : )
Current taste: red wine. Sweet red wine on a rainy night, yum.
Current smell: I’ve got the oil burner going with orange oil and a relaxation blend. Other than that, I’m smelling rain, it’s nice.
Current thing I ought to be doing: Um, writing a newsletter for my yoga class, or cleaning. Tomorrow will do!
Current CDs in stereo: Stars on the ipod on the bus home. Looking forward to the album of ppl doing their covers!
Last book you read: Jodi Picoult’s 'Plain Truth', and cried in it too. Went to the library last week for the first time in ages!
Last movie you saw:
(on TV) Bring It On! Be aggressive, B-E aggressive! Love it!
(on DVD) Um I think it was Shortbus on DVD. Weird. Weird. That’s all I can say. Good soundtrack tho.
(at the theatre) Running with Scissors – LOVED it. Go see it!
Last thing you ate: Oh dear. Chips and a veggie burger for dinner. That followed the 3pm sugar binge on kettle chips and maltesers (hey! I work in a cinema!)
Last person you talked to on the phone: I took a phone message for my Mgr at work… last text on mobi was to Pica…

DO YOU?
Do drugs: Daily meds, yes. And the big D has seen a pretty clean living lifestyle over the last coupla years.
Have a dream that keeps coming back: Not really. My dreams are pretty boring, standard and un-remarkable. But when I do remember them, they’re normally cause they’re horrible. Like losing a job or something. Blah.
Play an instrument: Got up to 5th grade AMEB in piano and theory. Could play my major chords on the guitar (do you know how many songs you can play when you learn those chords?!). But now, nada. All gone. Used to play by ear too!
Read the newspaper: Working in publicity, it’s kinda a tool of the trade. I read the Sydney Morning Herald daily (well, I go to the media section, and read most of it online) and even when I wasn’t in this job I purchased the SMH on Saturday (I love the Good Wkend mag) and both Sunday papers (again, love the mags).

So there you go… shiny in a nutshell!

2 comments:

Picasso's Muse said...

Good lord - you're a piercing maniac!! Or should that be a pierced maniac... Can't wait to have D, G and A7 chord jams with ya:)

El Goober said...

Alright... so THIS is where you posted it...

Two questions...

Where is your labrette? (and yes I reserve the right to keep thinkings its in a nawty place until advised otherwise, unless it annoys you and you answer yes to sub-question ii below)

and number two..

WHY WHY WHY would you flick someones nuts??? I mean... did they annoy you?? Where you just curious?? a request made by a a kinky partner?? I mean kicking... I can sorta understand, its a spur of the moment thing, you're in danger... you lash out at the most sensitive area... but flicking?? That's up close and personal, requires some manual dexterity, aim, and (worst of all) an actual INTENTION to flick... I think I'm a little scared of you now...